The Note Guys are experts in buying, selling & creating real estate notes & trust deeds. We have been buying private & institutional notes since 2001.
How We Work With Note Holders
If you have any questions about how we work, what the process of selling all or part of your note payments, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
We provide win-win solutions to help note owners get your cash out of your future note payments today… rather than having to wait months or years.
Real Estate Group 360 is a real estate solutions company based out of Thousand Oaks and we also purchase and sell notes. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping private mortgage note owners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re tired of the maintenance with that note, just need cash to reinvest elsewhere, need cash to pay off debts, or any other reason that having cash today from your note payments would help.
• We buy performing & non-performing notes.
• Generate secure and passive income for investors, allowing them to truly diversify their investment portfolio, 401k, IRA, and Education Savings Accounts.
• Provide instant liquidity for banks & private note holders regardless of whether the note is performing or not.
• Accelerate the real estate sales process for owners and realtors, particularly on hard-to-sell and hard-to-finance properties
• Evaluation and appraisal of notes
• Solve short-term probate problems by:
- Providing financing for executors & trustees who need liquidity,
- Allowing them to pay legal bills
- Stopping foreclosure or solving other numerous financial emergencies
I frequently teach & lecture about notes & note investments at universities, & real estate clubs & organization all over California.
Founder of FIBI: In 2007, Ellis co-founded For Investors By Investors, a Mastermind Group consisting of 17 chapters of private investors and investment professionals across the U.S. FIBI’s purpose is to bring together like-minded investors for educational workshops and networking benefitting both novice and seasoned pros.